Our staff are the foundations of our excellent customer service and market leading success.
Hiring the best defines the process of how we recruit and vet prospective employees. We strive to hold ourselves to high standards and we want people who feel the same way to join us.
Our work is sensitive and is done in a high-security environment so strong character and morals are important to us.
If you take pride in what you do, care about the people you work with, and have aspirations to be the best that you can be, then you’ll fit right in.
We have great opportunities those with a high level of integrity, offering a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to develop within a world class company.
As a Deliver Driver we can offer the following:
- Earning potential in excess of £35,000 per year*
- 5 weeks holiday per year excluding Bank Holidays,
- A 12 week induction and training programme (The Loomis Way)
- Full uniform and PPE
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- MyRewards – over 3000 discounts for everyday life
- Full continuous training programme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- A safe and supportive culture
- An opportunity for you to progress your career
By joining us as a Delivery Driver you will be joining one of the market leaders in our industry. We are an organisation with a strong national presence, part of the Loomis Group, a worldwide security sector leader.
As a Delivery Driver, you will be joining a well-trained, supportive and friendly team, providing a vital role in cash transportation to your local area.
This key role will require you to be customer focused and hold a valid UK drivers’ licence.
Being at the front end of service delivery, collecting and delivering money and other valuables from a variety of clients and destinations, you will need to maintain good customer relations, present a professional image and ensure you adhere to our policies and procedures to ensure the safety of our employees and our clients.
We don’t expect our employees to come to us read made for the role. We will provide you with full training (both on and off the job) all of your essential kit (including full uniform and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)) as well as continued development throughout your career with us.
If you have a positive attitude, a desire to learn and a drive to succeed, take the wheel of your career and APPLY TODAY. We look forward to receiving your application.
* Pay starts at £12.91 per hour for the first 3 months, rising to £13.91 per hour after successful completion of your probationary period. Currently overtime opportunities are available to enhance earning potential but overtime is not guaranteed.
There are some key requirements for the role of a Delivery Driver with Loomis UK.
You will need to hold a valid UK driving licence, be a confident communicator, have a high level of integrity and attention to detail, as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
We also have some specific security criteria that you will need to meet:
* You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
* You must also have a 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
* An SIA licence would be beneficial but not essential as we can support you in attaining one.
Who are Loomis UK?
Loomis UK are part of the Loomis Group, a worldwide cash handling company, helping manage the public flow of cash in society. From secure money safes to intelligent smart safes, cash in transit and cash processing, Loomis supports businesses throughout the UK with crucial cash and coin collection and delivery services, along with ATM management and replenishment service.