Our people are fundamental to the success of our customer focused business. We strive to be the market leader and we employ great people. We pay well and provide excellent benefits and rewards.
As a Loomis Delivery Driver you will have fantastic earnings potential.
The earning potential in all of our branches increases significantly with overtime**. During the last year, almost 10% of our drivers earned more than £45,000 and over 20% earned more than £40,000.
We recognise that not everyone wants to work full time and we have the flexibility within our driving teams to be able to offer opportunities for part time drivers too. All we require are people who have personal integrity, are committed to providing an excellent service to our customers and have a 'can do’ attitude. We will teach you the rest.
In order to work with us you will need the following:
- A UK driving licence
- to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
- have a 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
- be approved to hold an SIA licence. It would be great if you come to us with a licence as this will automatically qualify you for the post-probation rate of pay. We also offer a bonus of £1,000 if you join us with a current valid SIA Licence. If you don’t hold one already, you will be required to attain a licence during your probation period, which we will pay for.
As a Deliver Driver we can offer the following:
- Earning potential in excess of £35,000 per year*
- 5 weeks holiday per year excluding Bank Holidays,
- A 12 week induction and training programme (The Loomis Way)
- Full uniform and PPE
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- MyRewards - over 3000 discounts for everyday life
- Full continuous training programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- A safe and supportive culture
- An opportunity for you to progress your career
By joining us as a Delivery Driver you will be at the front end of service delivery, collecting and delivering money and valuables. You will be the face of our business and will ensure that we maintain good customer relations and present a professional image. Loomis are one of the market leaders in our industry and we have a strong national presence and are part of the Loomis Group, a worldwide security sector leader, helping manage the public flow of cash in society.
From secure money safes to intelligent smart safes, cash in transit and cash processing, Loomis supports businesses throughout the UK with crucial cash and coin collection and delivery services, along with ATM management and replenishment service.
*basic rate of pay based on a 40 hour week following completion of 12 weeks probation
** overtime is readily available but not guaranteed